DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm new!

Cheers Mavkeb. Yes it's somewhat unnerving seeing one's hard earned cash fluttering around like a butterfly. And if it falls into the ocean, how do you save face when you tell your friends what happened?
I live in a somewhat windy place at times which restricts my flying times. But spring is here and I'm going to have some great times ahead.I'm looking forward to upgrades in the software that will fix my iMac problem.

Yeah, been a bit gusty and rainy here too and now heading into winter in the uk but looking forward to those bright sunny frosty early mornings to get me out of bed to get some nice footage.
Tried the RTH for the first time the other day, just to check it works and it did.[emoji28]
I haven't done any updates whatsoever as the issues some have had are scary for a newbie, like gimbal resets mid flight etc. I'm on FW .400 out of the box and no problems at all. With updates coming out on almost a daily basis, I will wait till they are tried and tested a bit more first. It seems that some updates sometimes can make things worse and more restrictive with the NFZ stuff. I'm not going to anything silly with my pride and joy. Don't need the newer features just yet anyway. It works as it should and that's good enough for me.
All the best.

Welcome to MavicPilots OzebThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929