DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Im not good, at the whole...

RCKable

Reactions
Videography thing, and this is the very first time I have ever tried doing any type of editing to a video. And by editing I mean trimming the video, and adding some music. I have decided to share it with you all. I put the camera/video into auto mode and then I used that Polar Pro app to let me know what ND filter to put in. The original is 4K but after I was done in iMovie (don't laugh) I chose 1080p as the output. Beware, the music is a little loud, I didn't realize you could lower the volume level within the video until after.
4K 30fps
ISO 100
Shutter 1/1000
ND16 Filter (Polar Pro)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Absolutely beautiful place and video. Great job by the way! I'm no editor, but I do envy it and may conquer one day. If I could critique , it was a little boring, and gimble movements we're a little quick on turns, there is yaw adjustment for smoother video if you did not know.

I've noticed that if you could roll in/transition beautiful scenery after beautiful scenery, That turns out to be a all around attention keeping video. But hey I think you did great! Better then me as I have not posted a video yet nor do they look good yet. Editing = time. Keep it up!

Choose one editing programme and familiarise yourself fully with it.
After a time you can choose or not to try a different programme. There are a number of free or beta ones out there.
Takes time, patience, perseverance and an idea to get a production you are happy with to share.

Absolutely beautiful place and video. Great job by the way! I'm no editor, but I do envy it and may conquer one day. If I could critique , it was a little boring, and gimble movements we're a little quick on turns, there is yaw adjustment for smoother video if you did not know.
. Thank you for the opinion, and help. I actually thought I was in that Cinemax mode but realized I wasn't.

I truly admire those that can take and edit videos the way some of these pilots do...not sure if I could devote the time and effort that goes in to making one even close to what I see on here and youtube

Reactions: MavicMic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkanoz86