DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image is sharp however really nee to strain my eyes

Annevanzwol

Reactions
The image in my DJI goggles is sharp however I really need to strain my eyes when watching with both eyes. Regardless of the IPD. It feels like watching crosseyed. First I thought it was something with my eyes but my 12 year old daughter experiences the same issue. Both our vision are fine and I don't have this when using my HTC Vive VR goggles. Do any of you recognize this?

People with normal vision need glasses to see clearly with the goggles.
Many chinese are myopic.
Start with +2 readers.

The image is clear. Not blurry. Are you sure glasses solve the eye strain? Do you have this also?

The image in my DJI goggles is sharp however I really need to strain my eyes when watching with both eyes. Regardless of the IPD. It feels like watching crosseyed. First I thought it was something with my eyes but my 12 year old daughter experiences the same issue. Both our vision are fine and I don't have this when using my HTC Vive VR goggles. Do any of you recognize this?

I had the same problem and tried 1$ readers....problem solved (for me anyway)

:) if there was a money tree in my backyard maybe.

Tbh. The eyestrain was really uncomfortable to me. Maybe I am spoiled with my HTC Vive. Such a different experience. Not talking about FOV (which is much wider) but level of comfort.

Shame you decided to do that; the suggestion of getting some low correction reading glasses is dead on. The reason you were finding it uncomfortable is your eyes were straining to focus that close. Reading glasses shift the focal point just enough to take the strain away and make it a MUCH more comfortable experience

I just received DJI goggles and tried them. I need reading glasses to view objects closer than about 30cm. I was surprised DJI goggles did not have diopter adjustment as all cameras and my 10 euro 3D glasses have it. Reading glasses makes the image sharp with the DJI but they fog up in less than a minute inside the DJI goggles and I don't see anything again. Also, when flipping up the DJI goggle I don't see the controller or anything around me. Seems I need to return the DJI goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18