DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ImpasseProlongation

hewo

Reactions
Are we in country conflict affecting mavic air claims?
I was informed to be contacted having my android charging deenergized with voicemail fullhouse.
Yet none contact post contact restore.
The impasse isn't resolved.
Stakeholders are sticking to their guns.
Involving owner was denied.
But admittance of glitch has been declared in resolve need.
I ponder why glitch nexus into claim can not be realized.

No results found for Translate "Are we in country conflict affecting mavic air claims? I was informed to be contacted having my android charging deenergized with voicemail fullhouse. Yet none contact post contact restore. The impasse isn't resolved. Stakeholders are sticking to their guns. Involving owner was denied. But admittance of glitch has been declared in resolve need. I ponder why glitch nexus into claim can not be realized.". No Joy

No results found for Translate "Are we in country conflict affecting mavic air claims? I was informed to be contacted having my android charging deenergized with voicemail fullhouse. Yet none contact post contact restore. The impasse isn't resolved. Stakeholders are sticking to their guns. Involving owner was denied. But admittance of glitch has been declared in resolve need. I ponder why glitch nexus into claim can not be realized.". No Joy
no joy as in sadistic pleasures?
this is 2020!

no joy as in sadistic pleasures?
this is 2020!
From military aviation. A pilot reports "no joy" when an attempt to establish visual or radio contact with another aircraft is unsuccessful; or when an attempt to acquire a target - either visually or on tactical radar - is unsuccessful.

technical language?
unaccustomed to the norm?
I can’t recognise any norm in lexicon or grammatical structure in your word salad. I will go out on a limb with a suspicion of gibberish.

Try rehabilitation of your post into something closer to universally accepted English and you might get some useful responses.

LoL English is not my primary language, and I read the post few times scratching my head and thinking I was loosing my mind till I read the responses.

Thread wanders with instead profuse vehement of un-understandability.
It consumes responders' minds nearing anguish, read the tone.
Why not redirect that egotistic consumption toward real benefit instead?
Otherwise what's the forum benefit?
Minds searing?
Hard to believe adults fall to microscopic expectations?
Purview the chrono of wander. The seed initiated magnets anguish doesn't it?

Thread only seeks recording chronology of expo value transition, if in fact achieved by the default software.

Neither entity nor any forum affirms the recordings existence.

Legit then, is the posed thread request

Thread wanders with instead profuse vehement of un-understandability.
It consumes responders' minds nearing anguish, read the tone.
Why not redirect that egotistic consumption toward real benefit instead?
Otherwise what's the forum benefit?
Minds searing?
Hard to believe adults fall to microscopic expectations?
Purview the chrono of wander. The seed initiated magnets anguish doesn't it?

Thread only seeks recording chronology of expo value transition, if in fact achieved by the default software.

Neither entity nor any forum affirms the recordings existence.

Legit then, is the posed thread request
Go back and read- your question says nothing with respect to expo values.

Im not a big Dr Zeuss fan,

Good luck.

Still 1track consumed in minds
I can't believe this forum pleasures taunts
Entity could fingerpoint answer neither.
Forum is magnet on consumed minds
unbelievable discourage
must aim soln elsewhere
win10asst2 was directed by supv

Still 1track consumed in minds
I can't believe this forum pleasures taunts
The reason is that no-one can understand what you are writing.
It's unable to be deciphered and sounds like someone making a joke.
I can usually work out some of what you are saying, but nothing at all from this thread.
If you are serious, you'd be better off writing in your native language and leaving Google Translate to translate.

I submitted my complaint to dji supv in turn he committed revising that algebraic expo graph fingertip sensitive value assignment which users aren't aware it overrides their keypad entered & committed value. The fingertip clicking "done" contaminates the graph sensitive screen re-assigning another value. Not knowing re-assignment is the endangerment. The value re-assigned will be whatever part of the graph your fingertip touches at that "done" button screen location. This is unique for your phone held by the rc rubber grippers. In my phone the s8, these grippers overlap the "done" button for stick2's expo forward reverse left right. I use my pinkie fingernail to acknowledge "done". I got fooled by the re-assignment value not knowing my fingertip next engaged with graph sensitive numerical assignment without commital button.

I submitted my complaint to dji supv in turn he committed revising that algebraic expo graph fingertip sensitive value assignment which users aren't aware it overrides their keypad entered & committed value. The fingertip clicking "done" contaminates the graph sensitive screen re-assigning another value. Not knowing re-assignment is the endangerment. The value re-assigned will be whatever part of the graph your fingertip touches at that "done" button screen location. This is unique for your phone held by the rc rubber grippers. In my phone the s8, these grippers overlap the "done" button for stick2's expo forward reverse left right. I use my pinkie fingernail to acknowledge "done". I got fooled by the re-assignment value not knowing my fingertip next engaged with graph sensitive numerical assignment without commital button.

It sounds like the simple solution, once you are aware of that problem, is just to remove the phone from the RC when changing those settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54