DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impossible to connect together phone and RC with the drone

Clemham

Reactions
Hi I'm new here and I just bought a mavic Air combo and the thing is, no matter what I tried I can't connect my iPhone to the controller and control the drone like it should be.
I can control it with only my phone or the RC(without the phone connect), does someone have or had this problem and can help me to fix it ?
The only thing I didn't try is to update the firmware because I dont know how.

I tried this one :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

which work but only separately, I want to have both phone and RC to pilot my drone but I can't...
If someone can help me that would be awesome !

Seems like a USB connection issue. Be sure the connection to your phone is solid.
You can test your connection by using the bottom USB of the controller.
You will have to disconnect the side USB to controller first in order to connect with this method.
Be sure your Go 4 App is up to date and running. Close all other apps within your device.

Hi I'm new here and I just bought a mavic Air combo and the thing is, no matter what I tried I can't connect my iPhone to the controller and control the drone like it should be.
I can control it with only my phone or the RC(without the phone connect), does someone have or had this problem and can help me to fix it ?
The only thing I didn't try is to update the firmware because I dont know how.

I tried this one :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

which work but only separately, I want to have both phone and RC to pilot my drone but I can't...
If someone can help me that would be awesome !

Don’t have the micro usb cable on the side of the controller plugged in if you are using the larger usb connector on the middle bottom of the controller connected to your phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3