DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impulse

chezedog

Reactions
I bought some DJI Goggles from another member of this forum on impulse, and after a few shipping problems, they are here in my hands. My vacation time has just started as well, and I'm looking forward to free time screwing around with th' Mavic Pro and these Goggles. I've looked at a few videos already, but I'm wondering if seasoned users of them have any tips, or suggestions right outta the bag.

Any comments or opinions on the goggles would be appreciated.

Here's a DJI Goggles overview that should help you get started with them:

I'm wondering if seasoned users of them have any tips, or suggestions right outta the bag.

Goggles can make me dizzy, so I try to lean against something or sit down while Im flying. I also bring a spotter (observer) with me to tell me of any distractions that could impact my control of the aircraft. Dogs and kids can can interrupt your flight, so the spotter can keep you safe from them. Your situational awareness is severely decreased when using goggles.

A while back, @Cyberpower678 was kind enough to let me sit down and wear his new goggles while he flew LOS and I just sat and watched. It was simply amazing.

Reactions: kenny d
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54