DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU Calibration Help

ASI_Flyboy

Reactions
I am calibrating my Mavic 2 Pro IMU for the first time and it seems to get stuck on step 3/5 which is placing aircraft on flat surface lying flat. Anyone else having this issue? I was able to pass step 2 which requires it lying on its side, but the next step seems to freeze. No error message or anything. I have tried it on two separate phones and same issues.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

Yeah step 3 where the photo shows the mavic upright and facing at 45 degrees it SHOULD be standing on its back end, camera pointed towards ceiling.

Yeah step 3 where the photo shows the mavic upright and facing at 45 degrees it SHOULD be standing on its back end, camera pointed towards ceiling.
Unbelievable how difficult DJI makes some of this! Video is 100% correct vice the stupid app!

I just moved it around until it got thru step 5...it worked
I am glad I read this thread. I had the same problem with the GO4 App locking up while calibrating a MP2 PRO. I did the same thing of just started moving the drone around as in the video and the App unlocked and caught up and I could calibrate the IMU. Very sketchy calibration program. I hoped it worked?

cant believe its not been fixed in the go4 app..its only a bloody photo

..it’s only a bloody photo

It does seem silly that DJI hasn’t fixed something that simple. I wonder how much delay Apple causes them with app updates? Have we ever seen an android version show up months in advance of the iOS version?

KB

Reactions: radman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69