DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

in colorado

jnkfile

Reactions
Im a mavic pro platinum, spark, and phantom 3 advanced pilot. i live in milliken, Colorado. little town with more cows than people, and sheep than people. and bugs than people. im here to learn more about modding my mavic. specifically the items that digdat0 does videos on. i have a few questions about it and looking for some better understanding of what these mods do. i figure since i have more farm fields than housing tracks near me if i crash the worst i can do is take out a cow. so lets play with some stuff.......

Im a mavic pro platinum, spark, and phantom 3 advanced pilot. i live in milliken, Colorado. little town with more cows than people, and sheep than people. and bugs than people. im here to learn more about modding my mavic. specifically the items that digdat0 does videos on. i have a few questions about it and looking for some better understanding of what these mods do. i figure since i have more farm fields than housing tracks near me if i crash the worst i can do is take out a cow. so lets play with some stuff.......
Howdy from Wyoming jnkfile, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

I’ll be traveling to Colorado Springs soon and want to fly my MP while there, we will be south of the AIr Force academy 5 mile boundary and well west of the Colorado Springs airport boundary, so it looks like I’ll be fine, I’m guessing I can’t fly at Pikes Peak, and I’m hoping there are other places I’ll be able to fly, so if anyone can give me some insight please feel free to respond.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome! I am in Fort Collins. I fly at the old Hughes Stadium. Lots of open space and interesting terrain to explore. Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada