DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In like a Lion out like a Lamb.

StoneAIR

Reactions
When I got my AIR I was in like a LION.
I posted about how it change my life. My life became centered around the GOLDEN HOUR. I was going to beautiful places. Witch isn’t really saying much because I live in a national forrest. (NOT A NATIONAL PARK LOL) Im still stoked on drone video and photography. [emoji53] Of the four months I’ve had my Mavic Air it has spent equal amounts of time with me as it has with DJI service and the UPS man. I’m not putting down dji. I think they just have too much going on. That and I have the best and worst luck. The new drone I ordered (from a different company)showed up broken.
So please don’t let my experience influence you in any way.
I’d like to hang out in the group still and see all the the beautiful pics and I’m not anti DJI you never know what might happen. As of today I’m still a Mavic Air owner. Oh yeah anyone want to buy a slightly used AIR lol. Lamb out. [emoji1365]

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
You have had some bad luck! I have owned my MA for almost a year now and flown a great deal with no problems. I also have a MPP but prefer the MA, wish it was not so noisy though.

I posted about how it change my life. My life became centered around the GOLDEN HOUR. I was going to beautiful places. Witch isn’t really saying much because I live in a national forrest. (NOT A NATIONAL PARK LOL) Im still stoked on drone video and photography. [emoji53] Of the four months I’ve had my Mavic Air it has spent equal amounts of time with me as it has with DJI service and the UPS man. I’m not putting down dji. I think they just have too much going on. That and I have the best and worst luck. The new drone I ordered (from a different company)showed up broken.
I’d like to hang out in the group still and see all the the beautiful pics and I’m not anti DJI you never know what might happen. As of today I’m still a Mavic Air owner. Oh yeah anyone want to buy a slightly used AIR lol. Lamb out. [emoji1365]
Consider buying a used Mavic Pro original. There are many on the market at half the original price.
It's a much better drone, with greater features and reliability.

Consider buying a used Mavic Pro original. There are many on the market at half the original price.
It's a much better drone, with greater features and reliability.

I ordered a Autel EVO. Should be here tomorrow. Came with the on the go bundle. (Like the fly more) 2 more batteries, bag and extra props. Also a $100 BestBuy GC for $999.99 I’m hooked on drone photography and videography. I’ll be doing it for a long time to come.

I hear you on the luck thing, I had 2 accidents with my Air - 1 was my fault and 1 I blame on the equipment itself. Final result required main board & IMU replacement. Works flawlessly now. I’m curious, what product did you go too, and how does it stack up to DJI?

I hear you on the luck thing, I had 2 accidents with my Air - 1 was my fault and 1 I blame on the equipment itself. Final result required main board & IMU replacement. Works flawlessly now. I’m curious, what product did you go too, and how does it stack up to DJI?

I got an AUTEL EVO and I love it. Flys like a dream. No NFZs 8x optical zoom and seriously handles like I imagine a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari had a baby. It’s so quiet but move like it owns the sky.
It completes me. LOL [emoji23] It’s like an extension of myself I feel connected to it. I really can’t say enough good things about it. Close to 30 min flight times. Oh and customer service is exceptional. I called when it showed up because I had a question about the gimbal. I talked to someone (a real someone not a call center) who English is their first language and I understood every word. Autel EVO it’s how it should be.

You have had some bad luck! I have owned my MA for almost a year now and flown a great deal with no problems. I also have a MPP but prefer the MA, wish it was not so noisy though.

My new EVO is ten times what my Mavic Air is. It’s quiet especially compared to the Air. If a Ferrari and a Rolls Royce banged and had a drone baby this would be it. NO NFZs and 8x optical zoom just to mention a couple of features. After owning both it’s not even a choice. EVO WINS HANDS DOWN!

I have the best and the worst luck. But I always end up on the winning end. All the problems I had just made me appreciate my Autel EVO even more.

I got an AUTEL EVO and I love it. Flys like a dream. No NFZs 8x optical zoom and seriously handles like I imagine a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari had a baby. It’s so quiet but move like it owns the sky.
It completes me. LOL [emoji23] It’s like an extension of myself I feel connected to it. I really can’t say enough good things about it. Close to 30 min flight times. Oh and customer service is exceptional. I called when it showed up because I had a question about the gimbal. I talked to someone (a real someone not a call center) who English is their first language and I understood every word. Autel EVO it’s how it should be.

That’s awesome! I’ll give that bad boy a look as well. Thanks for the input

Reactions: NAVMAV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet