DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In Oahu to film a wedding, forgot my Air 3 props and backups 😭

adorantmedia

Reactions
Aloha from a Houston filmmaker (Part 107 holder) currently on the island of Oahu.

Long story short—desperately in need of a set of Air 3 props prior to a wedding I will be filming on Sept 12 here in Oahu.

I will travel to anywhere on the island and pay a premium (at least double the retail cost) to any Air 3 owners on the island with a spare set. Any and all help would be much appreciated 🙏🏼

Aloha from a Houston filmmaker (Part 107 holder) currently on the island of Oahu.

Long story short—desperately in need of a set of Air 3 props prior to a wedding I will be filming on Sept 12 here in Oahu.

I will travel to anywhere on the island and pay a premium (at least double the retail cost) to any Air 3 owners on the island with a spare set. Any and all help would be much appreciated 🙏🏼

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Does Amazon deliver to lockers in HI?

Should be able to order for Amazon and choose from a wide variety of pickup locations.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
How about Best Buy?

1726013508760.png

No props, but 2 of the 3 locations on the island do have the Air 3 fly more bundle(or a mini 4 pro)—I really don’t want to have to buy one and tie up that money until I can return it.

I think worst case scenario I will rent something like this Mavic 2 Pro, just to cover for the client. But would hate not being able to film in general on the days we’re here. But client is more important so will have to solve no matter what

Attachments

• IMG_6035.png
    IMG_6035.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Wishing you luck!

Reactions: adorantmedia
Did you try the dji store ...or local facebook market?
So DJI store earliest delivery is Sept 18th unfortunately….. BUT your tip on Facebook may prove extremely helpful!

While there are no propellers or Air 3’s listed, I’m seeing a bunch of Air 2s(’s) for sale, 10+ listings.

I’m seeing mixed info online in regards to if the Air 2s props would work ‘well enough’ on the Air 3. But I’m confident I could find at least one seller willing to sell a set of em for a highhh premium(I’d literally pay up to $100+ for a set of props rn 😭), but of course it would only make sense if they can be interchanged.

Your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6039.png
    IMG_6039.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6038.png
    IMG_6038.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics