DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In the water

Thank you all for your input. I will return to DJI for repair when I get back State side. I'm sure they will be able to repair. I purchased it on Feb 1,...for the trip here. I think it was a combination of the drone and I panicked seeing all the alerts at one time.

Have you been using the Fake GPS hack while you are in the Philippines ?

Sure that’s the factory warranty which will only cover if the drone malfunctions due to unforeseen reasons. Not pilot error or weather related incidents ie: wind. The original posters problem probably would not be covered under DJI warranty.
But that can sometimes be open to interpretation and DJI in wanting to keep customers happy and maintain a good reputation will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Just don't quit. There's no way to do anything without mistakes right away, we're all just humans, not machines. When you receive new one, get out there and practice (small steps at first, keep away from water, long distance and high winds) until you get the grasp of it and think you can do more. Be safe.

Thank you all for your input. I will return to DJI for repair when I get back State side. I'm sure they will be able to repair. I purchased it on Feb 1,...for the trip here. I think it was a combination of the drone and I panicked seeing all the alerts at one time.
When you get back to the states, You may want to consider getting Drone Insurance from State Farm State Farm Drone Insurance Policy – Should You Buy It? - Drone U™
Much better (cheaper & no need to return the drone) than DJI Refresh see here: State Farm Drone Insurance Policy – Should You Buy It? - Drone U™

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan