DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incident with angry neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
shocking that she was using that kind of language in front of your kids "**** you" and "crazy ***** ***"...
I'd be reporting her.
Read it again, He was the one using that language. Jee Dad

shocking that she was using that kind of language in front of your kids "**** you" and "crazy ***** ***"...
I'd be reporting her.

For what? Uh, arrest this lady because she threw out an f-bomb in front of my kids. Doesn't work that way.

I got hit a few months ago by some idiot in a Escalade that had her nose up in her phone as she came up to a cross walk. I was running and she tapped me just hard enough that I fell. I called her a( mod removed ) and she went off the deep end and called the police. The officer showed up and put her in her place right quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouted the "F Bomb" out loud, outside, in front of kids? You both should learn how to act in public.

You shouted the "F Bomb" out loud, outside, in front of kids?
Not sure if you're being snarky or not. In case you're not... I'm thinking my potty mouth is a bit less of a crime against humanity than her breaking the law and hitting me with her car. Her kid actually was in the car and heard her calling her husband crying ( mod removed) Conveniently leaving out the "... after I drove through a stop sign and hit him with the car..." part of the story. I should have stayed down until the ambulance arrived. Wasn't thinking straight.

Oh well... let's move along. Off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what? Uh, arrest this lady because she threw out an f-bomb in front of my kids. Doesn't work that way.

I got hit a few months ago by some idiot in a Escalade that had her nose up in her phone as she came up to a cross walk. I was running and she tapped me just hard enough that I fell. I called her a f'ing c@nt and she went off the deep end and called the police. The officer showed up and put her in her place right quick.

I hope you also shouted "internal bleeding!" as that would have caused her to drop the call right quick...

I should have stayed down until the ambulance arrived. Wasn't thinking straight.

You should have also had ActiveTrack tracking and recording your run. That would have been awesome! LOLOLOLOL

Can you post video and pictures (or it never happened?)

Asking for a friend

Can you post video and pictures (or it never happened?)

Asking for a friend
You realize this thread stoped in Sept of 2017 right ?

Reactions: razoraerial
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll