DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incredible Invention- This Drone Could Change Everything

The Rawanda drone blood delivery is massive fraud. We want to believe they're saving people but the city hospitals are not getting mass amounts of blood from the countryside because blood comes from the city and not from rural areas where people don't love. They say they save ,200,000 a year with these blood "life flights" one pint at a time. If your hospital is that short on blood, you might think of using bigger transports. I cried the first time I seen this video. 2nd time I realized blood comes from people in the city and emergency deliveries go the opposite way, from hospital that has storage to rural areas where they can't get blood. Don't be mad at me, think about it for a minute. Now they're saying all the medicine comes from the same rural area. The war has been over there for years be so trucks can enter and leave the city. Thanks for hearing me out

The Rawanda drone blood delivery is massive fraud. We want to believe they're saving people but the city hospitals are not getting mass amounts of blood from the countryside because blood comes from the city and not from rural areas where people don't love. They say they save ,200,000 a year with these blood "life flights" one pint at a time. If your hospital is that short on blood, you might think of using bigger transports. I cried the first time I seen this video. 2nd time I realized blood comes from people in the city and emergency deliveries go the opposite way, from hospital that has storage to rural areas where they can't get blood. Don't be mad at me, think about it for a minute. Now they're saying all the medicine comes from the same rural area. The war has been over there for years be so trucks can enter and leave the city. Thanks for hearing me out
Do you have a source or proof that this delivery system is a massive fraud? The news about it didn't start with the Roper video. The program has been in Rwanda for a number of years.

The Lancet published a study of the service back in April of 2022. They studied the results from 2017-2019.
Summary of the Lancet's findings said:
Findings Between March 17, 2017, and Dec 31, 2019, 12 733 blood product orders were delivered by drones. 5517 (43%) of 12733 were emergency orders. The mean drone delivery time was 49·6 min (95% CI 49·1 to 50·2), which was 79 min faster than existing road delivery methods based on estimated driving times (p<0·0001) and 98 min faster based on Google Maps estimates (p<0·0001). The decrease in mean delivery time ranged from 3 min to 211 min depending on the distance to the facility and road quality. We also found a decrease of 7·1 blood unit expirations per month after the start of drone delivery (95% CI –11·8 to –2·4), which translated to a 67% reduction at 12 months.

Reactions: Torque
Reactions: GFields
The Rawanda drone blood delivery is massive fraud.

Thats quite a damning accusation. Looking forward to reading on and learning all the evidence you have for such a claim of serious criminality.

We want to believe they're saving people but the city hospitals are not getting mass amounts of blood from the countryside because blood comes from the city and not from rural areas where people don't love. They say they save ,200,000 a year with these blood "life flights" one pint at a time. If your hospital is that short on blood, you might think of using bigger transports. I cried the first time I seen this video. 2nd time I realized blood comes from people in the city and emergency deliveries go the opposite way, from hospital that has storage to rural areas where they can't get blood. Don't be mad at me, think about it for a minute. Now they're saying all the medicine comes from the same rural area. The war has been over there for years be so trucks can enter and leave the city. Thanks for hearing me out
Ahhh, I see.

You thought about it for a minute.

Convincing 🙄

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR