DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incredible sights of a waterfall at 4K

eutx9795

Reactions
La Chorrera de los Litueros, also known as Chorro de Somosierra (Madrid/Spain) or Cascada de los Litueros, it's an impressive waterfall of several meters high (one of the highest in this mountain range). This Chorrera de los Litueros is formed by the fall of the waters coming from currents of the summits, generating the so-called Caño stream, which descends creating this curious form. The waters of the Arroyo de las Pedrizas merge with the waters of this stream, giving rise to the majestic Duratón River.
It is very close to Somosierra, a town reconquered by Alfonso VI and where one of the greatest battles of the Napoleonic invasion took place, the so-called Battle of Somosierra in 1808, a key moment in the War of Independence where the Napoleonic troops achieved their goal.
To get to the waterfall I enjoyed a summer road surrounded by cambroños. The cambroño is a plant typical of our country that usually flourish in late spring and early summer, its characteristic yellow color adorns much of the landscape of the Sierra de Guadarrama.

fantastic what camera setting did you use pal as its so crystal clear
Thanks!.
No, it's shot with the following settings:
- NTSC 4K 23.976 fps
- D-Log / Custom +1/0/0
- Polarized ND32 filter
- Camera settings in manual and adjusted for each scene

Very nice, I think I'm going to buy another SD card and start shooting in 4k. Looks great with the ND filter. They are certainly the best hardware upgrade you can give your Mavic for photo/video!

Reactions: eutx9795
Very nice, I think I'm going to buy another SD card and start shooting in 4k. Looks great with the ND filter. They are certainly the best hardware upgrade you can give your Mavic for photo/video!

Yes, I think is the best investment we can do. Don´t buy a cheap ones or you will have gimbal overload problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98