DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Info on V01.00.0360 ???

Rusty in Bend

Reactions
This posted this morning ... I'm hoping it fixes the version mismatch that tell the user to update to 0300 after the device has already updated to 0350.

Anybody know what is fixed in this new release?

Thanks!

Reactions: philh24
When you hold down the back button (Record and Photo), a screen pops up that gives you cool button combination, like screen brightness up/down, etc. Try it, the options show on the screen.

To get the hints you have to select ‘Fn’ in the pull down menu otherwise it won’t give you the hint page when you hold the back button.

That's weird ... mine shows the workable keys as soon as I long-press the back-left button.

This posted this morning ... I'm hoping it fixes the version mismatch that tell the user to update to 0300 after the device has already updated to 0350.

Anybody know what is fixed in this new release?

Thanks!

Glad it’s not just me that has this problem, mine keeps asking the same to update to 0300

I actually solved this when upgrading to 0350 and 0360 by doing the device and aircraft "On-Off-Dance" five or six times, until I got a slider-button that said "Do you want to upgrade to _______" (the right firmware). Slide the button on the controller, and VOILA! ... problem goes away permanently by pushing the RC upgrade to the aircraft. DJI certainly does a crappy job testing their upgrade procedures and software ... but that goofy process worked (eventually) for me. If you never see that "Slider Button" on your controller asking you to upgrade the aircraft ... you'll keep randomly seeing that version mismatch/dowgrade error.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin