DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inquires about flying UAE

Makram

Reactions
Dear members I bought Mavic 2 Pro last month. I already registered it and I got my GCAA approval and registration certificate. In the form they asked if the drone have a camera and I filled it with a "yes" approval was sent after that. Now in the drone hub application here is a rule that says no cameras are allowed to be used in UAE skies. Can someone explain how can I fly it as personal pleasure? If cameras are not allowed why my drone was approved to fly?
I really want to fly it please assist

Thank you

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Dear members I bought Mavic 2 Pro last month. I already registered it and I got my GCAA approval and registration certificate. In the form they asked if the drone have a camera and I filled it with a "yes" approval was sent after that. Now in the drone hub application here is a rule that says no cameras are allowed to be used in UAE skies. Can someone explain how can I fly it as personal pleasure? If cameras are not allowed why my drone was approved to fly?
I really want to fly it please assist

Thank you
This is the latest as of today from the UAE GCAA drone user manual

UNMANNED AIRCRAFT/DRONE USER MANUAL

● Your Drone must be registered before conducting any flying activities.
● Drone registered under your name is your responsibility.
● All UAE laws and regulations must be followed while operating the Drone.
● Manufacturers Operating manual must be followed for safe operation.
● Drone operations only allowed within the flying zones, not exceeding 400ft above sea level
● With no exceptions, No Drones are allowed to be operated near aircrafts, airports & helicopter landing sites.
● Also, Drone operation is not allowed above individuals, public and private & public properties or in a way which may endanger individuals or their properties.
● Ensure your Drone is operating within your line of sight. You must immediately land your Drone if you see or hear any aircraft or helicopter.
● Drone users are strictly prohibited from breaching others privacy. Failure to comply will lead to penalties stipulated in UAE law.
● Camera usage is only allowed in the flying zones. Drone users must not violate relevant UAE laws while using the camera.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair