DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insane Drone Flying Skills

How do we learn to do some of that stuff? Is it all in stck control coordination? How does he avoid crashing?

For some strange reason this video link was tested to my phone this past Sat 02/02/2019. From a local number. I was thinking whats this link. Followed it and this video appears. Someone that knows I fly drones sent it to me I think.

Amazing! Great to see what is possible with an excellent pilot , quality hardware platform , and super majestic as well as beautiful locations.

I'm a fan!

I saw that Flight of the Year as well and thought NO WAY! Flying in and out of moving train cars. This is nuckin futz!

There are lots of crashes with any racing drone , but field rebuilds are typically something that is a given when flying that breed of drone. What we get to enjoy is the non-crashing well edited footage. Just ask @RTKD

How do we learn to do some of that stuff? Is it all in stck control coordination? How does he avoid crashing?
In FPV flying like this, you learn on a simulator and crash, and crash, and crash, and crash, etc. lol. Or spend a ton of money crashing, and crashing, and crashing, and crashing. Eventually you get it right.

This is all Acro flying too. It's the weirdest thing to get started in if you are coming from stabilized flight, but once you do it's really neat and you can do things stabilized will never let you do. I started learning Acro in a free sim call FPV Freerider about a year ago, then finally just spent the $20 and got Liftoff from Steam. It's a great sim to learn this type of stuff.

Reactions: Brojon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS