Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Insane Drone Flying Skills

LetsGoDevs11

Loc
Maryland, USA
Here is one that not only uses FPV flying skills that are very trained and talented , but also very well choreographed. I dont even want to think about how many takes it took to get this video in one take without crashes or clipping something. Its a marvel.

This has to be one of those new cinewhoops people have been making lately.

JDawg

Loc
Portland Oregon
I saw that Flight of the Year as well and thought NO WAY! Flying in and out of moving train cars. This is nuckin futz!

There are lots of crashes with any racing drone , but field rebuilds are typically something that is a given when flying that breed of drone. What we get to enjoy is the non-crashing well edited footage. Just ask @RTKD
When the engineer saw the drone and quickly closed his window it cracked me up. I bet he was worried about it attacking him, probably had no idea what is was at first glance.
Yes I read all of RTKD's post and I think it is how I first saw the video.

Loc
LA
i have so many questions!!! thats absolutely amazing! Congrats you should be proud.

Ken Nash

Loc
West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK
It is... it’s just sad sometimes that the skill of real flying is being faded to... tap fly. Saying that, DJI is incredible hope you understand
I think I understand.... but growing up with huge technologic enhancements every few years for most of my life I know that eventually, those with real skill will again push the envelope and rise to the top.