DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insane Drone Flying Skills

Here is one that not only uses FPV flying skills that are very trained and talented , but also very well choreographed. I dont even want to think about how many takes it took to get this video in one take without crashes or clipping something. Its a marvel.

This has to be one of those new cinewhoops people have been making lately.

Reactions: Drgnfli
I saw that Flight of the Year as well and thought NO WAY! Flying in and out of moving train cars. This is nuckin futz!

There are lots of crashes with any racing drone , but field rebuilds are typically something that is a given when flying that breed of drone. What we get to enjoy is the non-crashing well edited footage. Just ask @RTKD

When the engineer saw the drone and quickly closed his window it cracked me up. I bet he was worried about it attacking him, probably had no idea what is was at first glance.
Yes I read all of RTKD's post and I think it is how I first saw the video.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
i have so many questions!!! thats absolutely amazing! Congrats you should be proud.

Great FPV flying and thanks for sharing this video with all of us. I’m sure it took a lot of takes to get it the way he wanted it.

It is... it’s just sad sometimes that the skill of real flying is being faded to... tap fly. Saying that, DJI is incredible hope you understand
I think I understand.... but growing up with huge technologic enhancements every few years for most of my life I know that eventually, those with real skill will again push the envelope and rise to the top.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb