DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insane hillside towns in Andalucía!

• Thread starter Deleted member 65595
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65595

This winter I brought my drone (and gimbal) around the south coast of Spain, hoping to get some wicked shots. I was not dissapointed! Take a look at the monstrous first bridge, 250 years old with a 120 meters drop! Perfect for drone stuff (when being careful). And don't forget; the region has cities packed with medieval architecture (castles and churches) that makes every video stand out. Having a subject makes it so much easier to create unique drone shots. Andalucía offers everything you need to make a stunning travel video. If you have any questions regarding the various towns we visited, drop them below!

Excellent but how did you get permission to fly in the church? Also, did you ask permission before the closeups of the people? I’m just curious. Thanks again for sharing this.

Amazing! Love it!

Hey, thanks. I did not fly inside the church, not sure which shot your are thinking about. I did ask for permission after filming people, but not before. That would have ruined a genuine moment

Hey, thanks. I did not fly inside the church, not sure which shot your are thinking about. I did ask for permission after filming people, but not before. That would have ruined a genuine moment

Ah, no was thinking of those great street scenes with so many genuine locals people in shot.
Nice that you asked for ok afterwards, they must be very friendly as I didn't see any sour faces when they may have glanced towards you in some scenes, even though they weren't approached beforehand.

I'm sorry, my earlier reply was meant for @Dbez1

In regards to your question: Actually, most of the scenes were not staged. I just got lucky with the timing. Hopefully I will have the directing skills to instruct people in the future
Ah, no was thinking of those great street scenes with so many genuine locals people in shot.
Nice that you asked for ok afterwards, they must be very friendly as I didn't see any sour faces when they may have glanced towards you in some scenes, even though they weren't approached beforehand.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98