DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance - anyone using these guys?

I looked into insurance and the prices were in the hundreds. I will need to look into in more detail. If it ok i will let you know as i am an insurance broker

Looks too good to be true at that price but you never know

On a side note mine drone was stolen whilst i was away and it is covered on my travel insurance

I'm interested in insurance too.
Think this just for public liability though, for if you injure someone or damage someone's property.
Don't think it covers loss or damage to the drone.

I’ve already taken a look at this and think it’s the one to go for (like third party on a car) - the ones that cover the drone (comprehensive) are a bit too pricey for my liking. Think they were coming in at £150-200 for Mavic.

I’ve already taken a look at this and think it’s the one to go for (like third party on a car) - the ones that cover the drone (comprehensive) are a bit too pricey for my liking. Think they were coming in at £150-200 for Mavic.

Cheaper with Dji Care to cover the drone at £99.

I joined up with them before I took my first flight. It's just 3rd party liability insurance, but that's the important one anyway. I also took out DJI refresh. Haven't had to make a claim on either of them yet.

Yes I use FPV for 3rd party liability insurance.

It's pretty well respected in the RC community.

£5M cover and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance.

Reactions: Timster1973
Yes I use FPV for 3rd party liability insurance.

It's pretty well respected in the RC community.

£5M cover and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance.

Thanks all for your comments, I’m interested in cover for damage to property and people rather than if I smash my drone up.

Reactions: Callum
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89