DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance?

GrafXXX

Reactions
Hello, it’s been a while. Approx a year next weekend that I had a crazy issue with my air 2 and it was completely destroyed. I have come to the conclusion that the incident first occurred due to using my ipad gen 5 and as most iOS users know anything over 3 years old seems to start having its weird freezing / locking up and many other issues that comes with using a 3+ year old IOS device. Well my refresh plus coverage was coming to an end mid June so I figured it needed to be used before it expired, as my air 2 sat in a box on my shelf in many pcs. When the iPhone 13 pro came out I did get it but I never liked using a phone size screen vs my tablet size screen. While my Gen 5 ipad is still running good for my business applications it basically had become useless for and games or performance hungry apps, so I pulled the trigger on the newest IPAD PRO 11”, and I love it, more then enough power for anything. So now I have the new air 2, the new ipad but no insurance ( that piece of mind payment ). I believe there is no DJI coverage after the 2nd year refresh ends unless things have changed. What, if any options do I have to get recreational / hobbyist coverage on my air 2? I have heard a little about State Farm’s coverage, would I be eligible? Are there any other companies that have drone replacement coverage? Thanks for any thoughts, opinions and help with this

Hello, it’s been a while. Approx a year next weekend that I had a crazy issue with my air 2 and it was completely destroyed. I have come to the conclusion that the incident first occurred due to using my ipad gen 5 and as most iOS users know anything over 3 years old seems to start having its weird freezing / locking up and many other issues that comes with using a 3+ year old IOS device. Well my refresh plus coverage was coming to an end mid June so I figured it needed to be used before it expired, as my air 2 sat in a box on my shelf in many pcs. When the iPhone 13 pro came out I did get it but I never liked using a phone size screen vs my tablet size screen. While my Gen 5 ipad is still running good for my business applications it basically had become useless for and games or performance hungry apps, so I pulled the trigger on the newest IPAD PRO 11”, and I love it, more then enough power for anything. So now I have the new air 2, the new ipad but no insurance ( that piece of mind payment ). I believe there is no DJI coverage after the 2nd year refresh ends unless things have changed. What, if any options do I have to get recreational / hobbyist coverage on my air 2? I have heard a little about State Farm’s coverage, would I be eligible? Are there any other companies that have drone replacement coverage? Thanks for any thoughts, opinions and help with this
Drones are items of consumption. Mavic Air 2 is getting long in the tooth. If something happens to it, buy a Mini 3 Pro or Air 2S to replace it! You won't want another MA2.

Reactions: rx7ward
Call a State Farm agent. I have a policy through them that covers my drone, GoPros, One X2, Tripltek, and a field monitor for $69 per year. Easily worth the piece of mind for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki