DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent flight modes

Phillip52

Reactions
Hello
I have a Platinum that I updated within the last two weeks. I am however still not able to access the Quickshots and I can only access the other modes if I have activated Beginner mode.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Reactions: Phillip52
I don't use that but sure someone else does and will answer you .
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks I am an avid reader of the forum as I find it very informative. Keep up the good work

Hello
I have a Platinum that I updated within the last two weeks. I am however still not able to access the Quickshots and I can only access the other modes if I have activated Beginner mode.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming @Phillip52 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Make sure you have the Sports Mode switch turned off, those modes aren't available when Sports Mode is on. Fly safe and have fun!

In what sense can you not access the quickshots?
Is the Quickshot option there but you cannot open it or is it missing altogether?

Or is Quickshot opening to a seemingly vacant screen with no options.. If it is the latter then it is simply because you have to drag with your finger to select a target "A" before it offers the three Options "B". I was mystified as to why the triple menu was missing until I worked that out!

upload_2018-5-31_17-26-52.png

I am not at home at the moment so I can’t reply properly I need to put the craft back in the air and confirm the problem. However at the time of first asking I had no option to enter IT modes unless in Beginner mode and then it was restricted. Am I correct in thinking that you must be 10m high for the mode to work? Thanks for your help and I will endeavour to analyse the problem properly.

I am not at home at the moment so I can’t reply properly I need to put the craft back in the air and confirm the problem. However at the time of first asking I had no option to enter IT modes unless in Beginner mode and then it was restricted. Am I correct in thinking that you must be 10m high for the mode to work? Thanks for your help and I will endeavour to analyse the problem properly.
I have just flown my aircraft and I have turned off the setting from all flight modes? To off. The IFM is now working!
On lesson that I learned to my cost today is never remove the micro sd card and leave it on the case. I packed up and when I got home I did not have the card. Went back to the flight site but no sign. Good idea at the time but not well executed ☹️.
Thanks for the advice that you have offered.
Fly safe and often.

... I learned to my cost today is never remove the micro sd card and leave it on the case. I packed up and when I got home I did not have the card. Went back to the flight site but no sign....
That's why I have a spare card. I almost lost it once while pushing it in. It slipped off of my thumbnail and it shot out onto the ground.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007