DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent flight modes

jointeffort

Reactions
Sorry for the repost and relocation. I see people having issues with tripod mode disappearing but my quad icon has vanished completely preventing me from accessing any intelligent flight mode. Advice?

I'm using iPAd mini 2 latest iOS. Go 4 app latest version. Mavic firmware is the newest version as well. Not in sport mode. And yes I turned on multiple flight modes.

I really would like some input plz.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My Intelligent Flight Modes icon is also missing on my Galaxy Tab S2 but that mode is available by pushing down on the SD button on the controller which is just to the left of the right stick. I have no idea what SD stands for but I suspect the icon will go missing when this 5-way switch is adjusted with a certain configuration and the access to IFM is moved to the switch instead of the display.

Reactions: jointeffort
My Intelligent Flight Modes icon is also missing on my Galaxy Tab S2 but that mode is available by pushing down on the SD button on the controller which is just to the left of the right stick. I have no idea what SD stands for but I suspect the icon will go missing when this 5-way switch is adjusted with a certain configuration and the access to IFM is moved to the switch instead of the display.

I figured it out. The quad copter icon is now the remote icon. Just tap the remote controller icon to access the intelligent flight modes.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121