DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interactive 360 Panos in DJIGO4!

WTFoxtrot

Reactions
Maybe I am behind on this news, and forgive me if so, but I just realized that the 360 Panos shot in DJI Go4 (4.1.22 for me) are fully interactive on the Moverios! They respond to head movements to view up, down, and side to side. I knew it was possible to manipulate with pinch/zoom/scroll on my iPhones, but it is awesome with the head movement control while in the Moverio.

I stitched the pano using the DJIGO editor, and then just clicked in the album to access. Not sure if I am triggering the switch to headset control correctly, but I am using a two finger pinch to zoom while viewing via the Album in the Editor. It is taking me two "zoom" pinches to trigger it going into the interactive mode: after a slight delay, if first zooms down from the default "tiny world" view, and when it reaches the as-shot altitude, the Moverio headset takes over control. Seems to not be a way to fly back out, but the back arrow exits to the album page. Very, very cool!!

Did you get a chance to test all the pano modes , were there any issues to report ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini