DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Interesting farming machinery at work in beautiful rural Derbyshire UK

Interesting video that triggered my agricultural interest :) Good flying and nice music .
It looks like there is a nuclear power plant in the background, is that correct?

Reactions: EmsAir
Thanks for your comments!
Those are cooling towers of a disused coal fired power station - make for great subjects to fly around too! :)
If you are interested in other farming videos please have a look at my YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/channel/UCkFMgVC8LvlzbUmgDdQsWHA
Interesting video that triggered my agricultural interest :) Good flying and nice music .
It looks like there is a nuclear power plant in the background, is that correct?
Really cool video. Interesting machinery they use for RAKING the Grass!

Great videography! And the music was just right.
Your processing is very different from here in the US. We bale the hay, and then stack the bales. How to you store the grass?.......thinking of your relatively wet climate.

Great videography! And the music was just right.
Your processing is very different from here in the US. We bale the hay, and then stack the bales. How to you store the grass?.......thinking of your relatively wet climate.
The grass is taken by the trailers to an outdoor 3 walled farm “yard” (about 15 x 10 meter rectangular shape and 2 meters high) where it is compressed by a forked bulldozer including driving on top of the grass to compress it to remove the air into what is called a “clamp” in the UK. This is then covered by plastic sheeting held down often by disused tyres turning into silage for cattle feeding in the winter.
You can see the process at 2:08 in another one of my videos here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for your comments and interest!

Great video!

Reactions: sarahb and EmsAir
Very well done...your editing and fly skill really shows with you video !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j.bosco