DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

International Orders Week End ! by Phantomrain.org

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Shipping across the globe is Costly , no matter what country you are in.
Need a Wet Suit and Rescue Jacket in 8 days to Italy and your looking at $ 125 for shipping , sad.

So now if your order the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket I will include a Second Wet Suit to help with the shipping cost.

Its 174.95 for the Rain and Rescue Package : Comes with 3 Air Tight Battery Covers and 3 Power Button Seals and your choice for color of the Rescue Jacket:

Let me know what other Drone you have and I will provide a Second Wet Suit package to help with the shipping cost .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Email me at [email protected]

Screenshot 09-05-2020 15.22.06.jpg

Reactions: Droniac
Yes this is for All International Orders get the Rain and Rescue Package and i will include the Second Wet Suit for your other Drone , Normal Shipping Cost is $24.95 so this really saves some money.

Thank you
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: Droniac
UPDATE : As of September 2019 USPS has Suspended all International Priority shipping to AUSTRAILA
if you need at Wet Suit or Rescue Jacket delivered you will need to pay for Priority Express International shipping costs.

The Priority Shipping was Suspended because of the number of shipments that never Arrived or were excessively late .
Thus the need for the USPS to enhance there Shipping Routes with the new Express Priority international Package.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on Water

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM