DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VLOS article I found interesting

Yes we have found with our research that having Two Contrasting Colors provides a better VLOS than one single color both on the Drone and the Wet Suit that is why the Forum members get Two full Color Designs. . and this is one of our favorite setups .

Awesome , thank you , will set you up nicely.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the water.

Coal

2024-09-28_18h47_02.png

Wishful thinking , Flying in the Rain, Extended VLOS is always best shown with our Phantomrain Videos .

My take on VLOS has everything to do with Birds, Thus I need to know where my drone is at all times and bright lights on the Drone in the sun do not provide the amount of VLOS a rescue Jacket can provide.

For me the key is if you can take your eyes off the sky and continue to find your drone than I feel safe.

So if I have some Representation of my drone I can be more aware of the Birds , that have taken down my drones over the years.

This was the Air 2 , but the Mavic 3 has even a little more range closer to 3000 Ft .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I don't understand what you are saying here

Yes we have found with our research that having Two Contrasting Colors provides a better VLOS than one single color both on the Drone and the Wet Suit that is why the Forum members get Two full Color Designs. . and this is one of our favorite setups .

Awesome , thank you , will set you up nicely.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the water.

Coal

View attachment 177908
Here either...in fact I don't think you are talking about the same topic as I am.......I don't think I am the only one saying that being able to maintain vlos at 2,000 feet is not realistic....3,000 feet is really not credible at all...I don't care what color it is

Reactions: Xi Zhou
its just another spam ad comment, like all his posts.
Here either...in fact I don't think you are talking about the same topic as I am.......I don't think I am the only one saying that being able to maintain vlos at 2,000 feet is not realistic....3,000 feet is really not credible at all...I don't care what color it is
Sorry that post was not for you buddy , its for someone in the Private chat.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water, Talk on the Chat.

its just another spam ad comment, like all his posts.
There are times when we have a New Product that I Do Spam it, but this was not one of those times.
The article was interesting, I was surprised by the Pilot School that wrote it.

Some people are relentless about asking questions about our products and since I have over 500 videos on tap I answer them when I can , that is not Spam. as an approved vendor I am allowed to make a few posts.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone In the Rain, Land on the water,

But your claim that the thing offers the purchaser the ability to maintain vlos at 3,000 feet is just not credible...that is not right to make the claim...especially on this forum where the people who see it know better...or maybe it is better here rather in a forum where people who don't know any better may believe it

Reactions: Xi Zhou
But your claim that the thing offers the purchaser the ability to maintain vlos at 3,000 feet is just not credible...that is not right to make the claim...especially on this forum where the people who see it know better...or maybe it is better here rather in a forum where people who don't know any better may believe it
My claim is that If offers me 3000 ft and Posted a video of exactly how it works for me.

I am not claiming as the Article does that you can see it at 5000 fT , Read the Article , your gripe should be with them not me for petes sake.

One of the things I like about the camera is that on the Rescue Jacket the Actual Camera pics up the Drone nicely but without the Rescue Jacket the camera is not able to show it, Pretty Awesome !!

The air 2 gets 2800 ft for me and the Mavic 3 gets a little more at 3000 ft with the Rescue Jacket.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water. increase VLOS to 3000 Ft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone