DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing New Lykus Titan MM100 Case - Store Mavic Mini Unfolded with Prop Guards

Lykus

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.lykustech.com
Hello Pilots! We just launched our new case for Mavic Mini and here we share some details with the community. You're very welcome to leave your comments.

The new Titan MM100 case allows pilots to keep Mavic Mini unfolded so that they can take the drone in and out of the case and fly it instantly. More importantly, in contrast to other cases, it can store propeller guards. The case body is very well-built and has many useful features. Many pilots gave us 5-star reviews for our other cases for Mavic 2.

To celebrate the launch with MavicPilots community, we offer an early-bird 10% coupon code: LYKUS10OFF, valid for our official store and Amazon sites below.

Website: Lykus Titan MM100 Waterproof Case for DJI Mavic Mini
Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082XDXP87
Amazon Canada: Lykus Titan MM100 Hard Case for DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, Store Mavic Mini Unfolded with Propeller Guards On: Amazon.ca: Camera & Photo
Amazon UK: Lykus Titan MM100 Hard Case for DJI Mavic Mini Fly More: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo
Amazon Germany: Lykus Titan MM100 Wasserdicht Koffer für DJI Mavic: Amazon.de: Kamera
Amazon France: Lykus Titan MM100 Valise étanche pour DJI Mavic Mini, Maintenez Mavic Mini déplié avec Protections d'hélice: Amazon.fr: Photo & Caméscopes
Amazon Italy: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B082XWLF3F
Amazon Spain: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B082XWLF3F

Showcasing video:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

pick and pack.jpg

About Lykus

logo 144*144.jpg

Founded in 2015, Lykus is a brand that designs and manufactures high-quality consumer drone carry and storage solutions for drone hobbyists and enthusiasts. As avid drone players who also came from newbies, we understand the variety of needs to store and carry drones, accessories, and other devices for new and advanced users. Our products are used and trusted by pilots in over 30 countries and regions in the world.

Our mission is to empower drone owners, new or advanced, to comfortably take their drones around and enjoy all the fun drones can bring.

COOL CASE, BUT IS THERE AN OPTION TO STORE UNFOLDED WITHOUT BLADE GUARDS ON ?

Reactions: Lykus
you needto get this guy to Australia ;-)

Is it available in Canada?
Lykus did not ship my prepaid order for 31 days, and still have not shipped it, I don’t want my money back I want the case!!!!

Do you offer this for mini 2 with HeiyRC landing gear?

Well Cliff, maybe they started a new thread. ')

I have a similar Question, does it store Mini 2 & remote?.
Many thanks
Stay safe..
X/BillyD..

Reactions: raymairjr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member