DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the new Cyclone Antenna System

Got it, I’m going to send two Like I showed you. And two with a modification to the side of it.

One problem with this design is flipping the switch is kind of hard, and I had to use a pen.

So I cut out finger slots in the sides. You decide which one you like better.

Either way, I love I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Going in the mail tomorrow.
f066fd2dc07480b7a5b9f0955d0c2807.jpg

I’m sending both designs. It’s a little hard to turn on with the full sides. So the cutout sides will make that easier.

I posted the instructions from James at Titan in post 122. If you are having incorrect battery readings, or the power drove down to 0 you need to recalibrate the meter. Give it a try, its a fairly simple process. Here is the post again below...

Below is the email instruction from Jim to solve my battery display readout. Very easy and my guess is this should help with a few of the posts. Remember I’m a user not the supplier so your mileage may vary. Lol
There are a few sensitivity settings on the voltmeter so if you could take something small into press the button below the meter. While it is depressed turn on the unit and you should see L3. Once you do you can turn off the switch and then release the small button. That should reset your voltmeter to the proper sensitivity settings. Also want more thing to check when the unit is powered on you can press that small button and switch over to voltage reading you should read anywhere between 11.9 and 12.6 if you do the unit is fully charged.
Jim

Mine has been on the charger more than 2 hours.
Started at 66% and still at 66%, voltage 11.6
Did the reset 3 times and no change in displayed charge %.
Charger light shows green when plugged into antenna.
Why is it not showing that it is charging at the display by increasing the %?

UPDATE
With in 10 minutes of sending a support question about the problem to TITAN DRONES
I received a phone call from them and very quickly had the answer and a fix.
Bad charger - replacement on the way.
Super!

Last edited:
Seems a lot better,only have 1 flight due to high winds,not sure if I will try tonight,will post with update

Seems a lot better,only have 1 flight due to high winds,not sure if I will try tonight,will post with update

Cool.... I have the Cyclone which has 9 dBi vs yours at 5dBi. Your antenna faces right in front and the Cyclone is located inside. The reason I am asking, is because I live in KY where there are more trees than people here LOL And perhaps I need to go to an area which is clear of trees and mountains so I can let it FLY:). Yes, Titan is great! I have the whole setup, case and all and James and his team are on top of the game here. Yes, I may never hit Jake's leaderboard but I am trying my best.

Cool.... I have the Cyclone which has 9 dBi vs yours at 5dBi. Your antenna faces right in front and the Cyclone is located inside. The reason I am asking, is because I live in KY where there are more trees than people here LOL And perhaps I need to go to an area which is clear of trees and mountains so I can let it FLY:). Yes, Titan is great! I have the whole setup, case and all and James and his team are on top of the game here. Yes, I may never hit Jake's leaderboard but I am trying my best.
I got the atlas because I'm in rural area with a lot of wifi and trees,James thought that would perform better for me,I went a little farther at lower altitude and had much better signal

I got the atlas because I'm in rural area with a lot of wifi and trees,James thought that would perform better for me,I went a little farther at lower altitude and had much better signal

James is correct. Because the signal is more circular it will be able to thread between objects to the Drone.

However, the Cyclone you have to keep line between the antenna and the Drone.

Reactions: rickw
James is correct. Because the signal is more circular it will be able to thread between objects to the Drone.

However, the Cyclone you have to keep line between the antenna and the Drone.

Hey TLS, did you get my PM about sending your .stl file to me?

Yes but my .stl is saved to my printers internal memory. I exported it and didn’t save it. So I may have to rebuild it in CAD.

I’ve just been printing it from the printers storage

I totally understand:). I guess I need to learn on my own and design on CAD. I just placed a preorder for the new Prusa MK3 printer.
So that one will be here in Nov. I only use PLA now and make some cool stuff for my Mavic along dozens of vases for family/friends plus Mickey Mouse stuff for the kids. So what brand of 3D printer do you have?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002