DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introduction to DaVinci Resolve - [Full Course] for Beginners (2024)

Funny, I just switched from Premiere Pro to Resolve and went looking on YT for some training, came across that video watched it yesterday. Good stuff. I feel like Resolve is more intuitive than PP, though it will take a little for the nodes functions to sink into my head. I'm looking forward to delving deeper into it.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Funny, I just switched from Premiere Pro to Resolve and went looking on YT for some training, came across that video watched it yesterday. Good stuff. I feel like Resolve is more intuitive than PP, though it will take a little for the nodes functions to sink into my head. I'm looking forward to delving deeper into it.
I also recently switched full-time from Premiere Pro to Resolve. It seems like Premiere Pro keeps getting worse as Resolve keeps getting better. At least on my M1-Pro MacBook, Resolve is tremendously faster, and uses the GPU a lot more. It is also a much better user experience. I don’t even need proxies when working with my Air 3’s 150mpbs 10-bit footage. Intensive tasks like tracking and stabilization are also much faster on Resolve for me.

I like DaVinci for the fact that you can use the paid Studio version on Windows and Mac for a one-time fee with free updates and no monthly subscription. It's also a very powerful editing program.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman