DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ios dji go and litchi offline maps, and google photos caching?

theskyisthelimit99

Reactions
I've converted to ios for my flying on an ipad 4..

It appears there is no way to cache maps with the ios version of dji go.. is this correct? ie: you cant download a state.. the only way would be to connect the controller on wifi and then zoom around to cache it?

Also.. with the dji app for android.. my photos taken from the quad automatically ended up in google photos.. is there some way to make this happen on the ios version of dji go 4?

Likewise with Litchi.. whats the best way or is there a way to cache their maps? Just open google maps on ios and cache from there?

Thanks in advance

I've converted to ios for my flying on an ipad 4..

It appears there is no way to cache maps with the ios version of dji go.. is this correct? ie: you cant download a state.. the only way would be to connect the controller on wifi and then zoom around to cache it?

Also.. with the dji app for android.. my photos taken from the quad automatically ended up in google photos.. is there some way to make this happen on the ios version of dji go 4?

Likewise with Litchi.. whats the best way or is there a way to cache their maps? Just open google maps on ios and cache from there?

Thanks in advance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi