DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS, I Pad DJI GO 4 Down Loading ??

GregE

Reactions
I have the GO 4 on my I phone 8+ and am trying to load the program on my I Pad but am having problems. From the App store I have gotten as far as the enter password page where it asks for phone # or email. Tried those several times - and finally tried reset password after figuring ( too late ) it wanted a password not the phone or email.

Now it still wont take any of those. Doesn't seem well explained in the step by step pages

Do I need to register a separate account? I don't want to confuse the MPP link up.

I have the GO 4 on my I phone 8+ and am trying to load the program on my I Pad but am having problems. From the App store I have gotten as far as the enter password page where it asks for phone # or email. Tried those several times - and finally tried reset password after figuring ( too late ) it wanted a password not the phone or email.

Now it still wont take any of those. Doesn't seem well explained in the step by step pages

Do I need to register a separate account? I don't want to confuse the MPP link up.

Should just be your normal DJI account details

just download the app from the app store ,then to link your drone to it just follow the same procedure as you did with the iphone when you first registered you drone with DJI

OK
finally got the email and password page to work- Logged on

Thanks for checking

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS