DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS Update 1.1.6. Have a bug on yaw smoothness!

J.C.

Reactions
I have tried the new fly app update 1.1.6 IOS and when you go change in HDR the resolution sometimes shows you all the fps including 48 and 60 fps but you cannot have these since HDR is only 30 fps .... Like i say if you switch to normal mode and go back to auto it will appear sometimes and sometimes not in video mode 4K. Also here in Canada I saw once a warning for ads-b ....only once I wandered if I am the only one in Canada that rarely have ads-b warning? Anybody have these?

Thanks

Last edited:
Also another problem on sport and Tripod mode you can adjust the yaw smoothness but it doesn’t work on normal mode on IOS but on Android it works so that’s another bug for iOS.

can someone who as an iPhone can confirm with me that on normal mode the yaw smoothness doesn’t work even if you change the number on the slider and also confirm the bug for HDR mode showing 48 and 60 FPS.

How does one validate that the setting in question is or isn’t working as you expect?

How does one validate that the setting in question is or isn’t working as you expect?
What do you mean? Its not that it's not working as I expect ...it is suppose to work like it's supposed to that's it.

What do you mean? Its not that it's not working as I expect ...it is suppose to work like it's supposed to that's it.
So, what does it take to show how it is or isn‘t working?

AD
I have tried the new firmware 1.1.6 IOS and when you go change in HDR the resolution sometimes shows you all the fps including 48 and 60 fps but you cannot have these since HDR is only 30 fps .... Like i say if you switch to normal mode and go back to auto it will appear sometimes and sometimes not in video mode 4K. Also here in Canada I saw once a warning for ads-b ....only once I wandered if I am the only one in Canada that rarely have ads-b warning? Anybody have these?

Thanks
ADS-B does work in Canada, not all aricraft will trigger it, depends where you are, and if they have the transmitter installed. I am very remote and not near any large international airports. Thats where you are most likely to encounter it, one pilot I am familiar with lives in the Ottawa area, and he has seen manned aircraft alerts a few times.

I am not seeing the 1.1.6 update in either the App store of the Play store here in Canada yet, you say you got it?

AD

ADS-B does work in Canada, not all aricraft will trigger it, depends where you are, and if they have the transmitter installed. I am very remote and not near any large international airports. Thats where you are most likely to encounter it, one pilot I am familiar with lives in the Ottawa area, and he has seen manned aircraft alerts a few times.

I am not seeing the 1.1.6 update in either the App store of the Play store here in Canada yet, you say you got it?
Yes I got it today on app store and when you get it please verify the yaw smoothness on normal mode if it's working like in tripod and sport mode because me it is not braking gradually like it's supposed to when you let go the stick and I know for sure on Android it works properly so I want to make sure it's an app bug and not my drone that is going wanky. Thanks

Yes I got it today on app store and when you get it please verify the yaw smoothness on normal mode if it's working like in tripod and sport mode because me it is not braking gradually like it's supposed to when you let go the stick and I know for sure on Android it works properly so I want to make sure it's an app bug and not my drone that is going wanky. Thanks
Will do, I am waiting impatiently lol.

When you go in app store look at description to see if it show these new gimbal advance settings and look at the version of the app because me it says 1.1.6
You must be my lucky charm, as it is now showing the update, downloading as I type. I plan to be out flying tomorrow, so will check things out then. Thanks!

Please come back to me after you’ve test these new settings.?
I most certainly will. I dont think you are the only one experiencing some bugginess though... Where in our fine land are you located BTW?

Have you tried rule number 1? Delete the app and reinstall it? I’m hopefully going to fly later today, so I’ll check mine out

I clearly have the same Yaw smoothness issues in normal mode with ISO. All else is working as it should in tripod and sport mode, just sucks though because I generally like to flyings normal mode! Key feature NOT WORKING.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeberan56