DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Air 2 not full screen on M2ED?

sergekouper

Reactions
I connected my ipad air2 to the controller in order to get a bigger picture over the iPhone 7, but unlike my other drones, P4, I1, LB2 etc, I don't get a proper full screen display. There is an expander logo in the right bottom corner, but this doesn't give me the full screen I am used to see. Any idea or advice? Thanks.

this doesn't give me the full screen I am used to see. Any idea or advice?
DJI simply does not make use of full screen in the current implementation of Pilot app.
You have to use it as is ...

DJI simply does not make use of full screen in the current implementation of Pilot app.
You have to use it as is ...
ok, another limitation I was not aware of. Starting to wonder what this thing is good at...

another limitation I was not aware of.
Yep, according to DJI Pilot app is only compatible with iPhones.

Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S.

Starting to wonder at what this thing is good at...
Are you talking about Pilot app or about the M2ED itself? If the latter, what are you using it for?

Yep, according to DJI Pilot app is only compatible with iPhones.

Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S.

Are you talking about Pilot app or about the M2ED itself? If the latter, what are you using it for?
Talking about both, very poor application mainly. Supposedly using it for thermal capabilities but even that is not really adequate with no app to process the pictures.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61