DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPad mini 2 cpu overloaded

SM11DGE

Reactions
Hi, having issues with cpu overloaded warning."Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected ". Followed all related issues on here but no luck. msingers ipad setup guide very helpful but no resolution to the problem at mo.
Is mini 2 now not suitable for the DJI Go 4 app?
I have an android phone (s7 edge) but had an issue so felt an iPad was the way to go. So far, so wrong!
Any help would be gratefully received, thanks.
Smudge.

Hi, having issues with cpu overloaded warning."Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected ". Followed all related issues on here but no luck. msingers ipad setup guide very helpful but no resolution to the problem at mo.
Is mini 2 now not suitable for the DJI Go 4 app?
I have an android phone (s7 edge) but had an issue so felt an iPad was the way to go. So far, so wrong!
Any help would be gratefully received, thanks.
Smudge.

Your iPad mini 2 is far too underpowered to keep up with the increasing CPU demands of a somewhat bloated DJI Go 4 app. There are plenty of threads on this forum to give you recommendations on to how to improve your situation but frankly, your only choice is to either acquire a better device to fly with or possibly utilize a less demanding app that doesn't hog CPU resources like DJI's app.

Reactions: SM11DGE
The iPad Mini 2-4 are all lower power devices suitable for regular consumer needs, not for the garbage that is the DJI Go app. I have yet to see an application that is as poorly-coded as that one is, and DJI should be ashamed to have made such a terrible app for such expensive equipment.

Reactions: SM11DGE
Your iPad mini 2 is far too underpowered to keep up with the increasing CPU demands of a somewhat bloated DJI Go 4 app. There are plenty of threads on this forum to give you recommendations on to how to improve your situation but frankly, your only choice is to either acquire a better device to fly with or possibly utilize a less demanding app that doesn't hog CPU resources like DJI's app.
Thanks for the reply, considering upgrading the phone to a note 9 or an iPhone X. Both appear to have the power so I'll have to make a decision. Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut