DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini 2 disconnect ed

Kinda need to know How you are trying to now ..and welcome to the forum .

Thank you. Turn on the RC, turn on the app on iPad mini, with a cable (no cable connected on mini usb) sign in on the app but unfortunately no lack ... disconnected on up

I'm sorry but not sure what you are saying . Try a cable in to the usb port in the bottom of the controller .

If you're using the USB port on the bottom, be sure to unplug the cable from the side socket :)

And if it still won't connect, try a different lightening cable before doing anything else Thumbswayup

Reactions: dirkclod
I am using a cable on the bottom..I tried two different cables , one of them the original that comes with the iPad

I use an mini 2 ..10.3 and works fine .

Any other idea ? Usually it's the cable or I have to try something else too?

Problem solved.. solution: resetting/restoring iPad

I did that before trying to connect to RC. Have you installed anything else? I know other installed apps should not cause problems, but anyway...

No nothing else , it has to do with a conflict of an old apple I'd I used by mistake

I have same problem with Ipad mini 2 on ios 11.0.3 and Go4 app on 4.1.13 and nothing will get it to connect. Go 4 app ver 4.1.11 works fine on my iphone 6. This is very frustrating as I can't roll back the Go 4 app on the Ipad.

Same here before there was an update pop in the morning that night it connected well. In the morning when there was an update when I fly out in the afternoon it wouldn't connect :(

Btw I'm on 4.1.14 and 11.0.3

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure