DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini 2 wont

Flytelandon

Reactions
I have mavic mini with Ipad 2 mini, cant view view the whole screen, cuts part of screen off and wont allow me to X out of the menus? Can someone explain how I may get to fix this? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1D5AA9C0-F098-4104-91D9-9777A64ED160.jpeg
    1D5AA9C0-F098-4104-91D9-9777A64ED160.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
have you tried to scroll with your finger on the screen

will it scroll sideways ? or just touch the home button see if it works

Is 2x mode enabled on iPad? Before the full screen resolution wasn't supported on iPad, so we all used the expand to fit feature. Perhaps latest version now supports iPad resolution.

Does the app actually work (fully) with iPad 2 mini?

I think I saw somewhere perhaps on this forum that iPad 4 mini was a minimum requirement as regards OS for M2 Pro and Air and I assume MM. What version of OS have you got on iPad 2 mini?

Does the app actually work (fully) with iPad 2 mini?

I think I saw somewhere perhaps on this forum that iPad 4 mini was a minimum requirement as regards OS for M2 Pro and Air and I assume MM. What version of OS have you got on iPad 2 mini?

Where do you even go to download the DJI Fly app onto the ipad 2? On the app stores, when I click to install, it says it's not compatible.

It says it is incompatible because it is unfortunately. It isn't powerful enough to run Go 4. Look here for an appropriate DJI thread on this. AFAIK you need at least an iPad Mini 4.

Reactions: Brevanskc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89