DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini 2

luey

Reactions
Lately. my screen will suddenly freeze on my iPad Mini 2 when flying my Mavic Pro.
When the screen freezes I have to follow the distance from home on my remote to steer it back. I do not know what is causing this and this screen freezing is becoming more frequent. Any suggestions on what might cause this would be appreciated,

Lately. my screen will suddenly freeze on my iPad Mini 2 when flying my Mavic Pro.
When the screen freezes I have to follow the distance from home on my remote to steer it back. I do not know what is causing this and this screen freezing is becoming more frequent. Any suggestions on what might cause this would be appreciated,

Hate to say but with the more recent versions of DJO GO4, they are geared up (optimized) for the iPadMini4 and 5.
Your iPad Mini2 just is not strong enough anymore.
Check the rating of most mobile devices here:

Thanks for the info pmshop. I was afraid this might be the answer. I should not have gone cheap 1 1/2 years ago. ?

• Sad
Reactions: pmshop
Thanks for the info pmshop. I was afraid this might be the answer. I should not have gone cheap 1 1/2 years ago. ?
Either that or you should have not updated DJI Go4. All the new features in the world are useless if the device won’t support them.

I had an old iPad Mini 2 that I tried out with DJI Go 4....forget about...problems galore no matter what I did.
The size and shape of the iPad Mini are just great. but forget about anything older than iPad Mini 5.

I had an old iPad Mini 2 that I tried out with DJI Go 4....forget about...problems galore no matter what I did.
The size and shape of the iPad Mini are just great. but forget about anything older than iPad Mini 5.

*iPad Mini 4 because 5 was just released.

If you want everything smooth, then yes...iPad Mini 5

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer