DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini 4 128GB $275 on best buy

That's the non-cellular version that Apple was too cheap to include GPS? Even at their price points?
Feh.

I saw this too. It's an amazing deal. At first, it thought it was going to be a lot fewer gigs, but it's 128gb. Excellent deal for an ipad 4. I had been looking nonstop for awhile and even after settling on an ipad 2 16gb wifi for $130, I'm still continuing to look just for kicks. The deal posted above is one to grab if you're okay not having follow me mode functionality (which you probably wouldn't need when using a large screen anyway).

So the only function you loose is follow me by not having cellular on it? Everything else works?
Thanks

If you have your phone with you turn on personal hotspot (in setting) and it allows you to have wifi cellular using your phones data. Works like a charm. I use it on my IPhone 6s Plus all the time

If you have your phone with you turn on personal hotspot (in setting) and it allows you to have wifi cellular using your phones data. Works like a charm. I use it on my IPhone 6s Plus all the time
Do you use a Samsung tablet?
Thanks

I have an Adroid Samsung phone so I wonder if the iPad mini will work with it the same way yours does

I had to bite on this BB deal. I bought a mini 4 64gb wifi last year and traded it in for this 128gb deal. They gave me $151 and i had some rewards dollars which made the upgrade $120. I'm happy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR