DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini 4 Anti Glare Screens ?

horesham

Reactions
Hopefully treating my self to the Ipad mini 4 as a replacement for my Nexus 7 - Despite my Nexus having an anti glare screen, I continue to have problems on our brighter / sunny days and I'm hoping the Ipad might help with this problem. If I get it, is an anti glare screen going to help or might it affect the 'touch screen' controlling and if not, which anti glare screen ?

Hopefully treating my self to the Ipad mini 4 as a replacement for my Nexus 7 - Despite my Nexus having an anti glare screen, I continue to have problems on our brighter / sunny days and I'm hoping the Ipad might help with this problem. If I get it, is an anti glare screen going to help or might it affect the 'touch screen' controlling and if not, which anti glare screen ?

Greetings!

First off, I advise if there is any way possible, to get the iPad Mini 5 rather than the 4. The 5 is newer technology, with a faster processor and seems to work better than the 4 - especially with the DJI Fly app.

That being said, I myself own a 5, and ordered THIS anti-glare screen. It seems to do a good job, and in no way affects the touch screen operation.

Just MY opinion.

Stay safe!!

There are several anti glare screens or shade covers that do a good job for the Ipad. What drone do you fly? A DJI smart controller or a DJI CrystalSky monitor is alos a good choice for brightness.

Cyborg, what brand tempered glass anti glare screen do you use?

I have the Ipad 4 Mini which I use with my Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2. It works great with the DJI Go 4 app, never had any issues with it. I put an anti glare screen on it (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149F5KK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and also bought a sun hood for it which works great. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076WW3SQN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for the information I also have a mavic pro and use a iPad mini 4

Reactions: SXViper03

Yeah. If you are able to. Just go for the mini 5. You won’t regret it.

Reactions: iaincaradoc
Cyborg, what brand tempered glass anti glare screen do you use?

The one I'm using isn't tempered glass, but the price was right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag