DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini 4 Anti Glare Screens ?

horesham

Reactions
Hopefully treating my self to the Ipad mini 4 as a replacement for my Nexus 7 - Despite my Nexus having an anti glare screen, I continue to have problems on our brighter / sunny days and I'm hoping the Ipad might help with this problem. If I get it, is an anti glare screen going to help or might it affect the 'touch screen' controlling and if not, which anti glare screen ?

Hopefully treating my self to the Ipad mini 4 as a replacement for my Nexus 7 - Despite my Nexus having an anti glare screen, I continue to have problems on our brighter / sunny days and I'm hoping the Ipad might help with this problem. If I get it, is an anti glare screen going to help or might it affect the 'touch screen' controlling and if not, which anti glare screen ?

Greetings!

First off, I advise if there is any way possible, to get the iPad Mini 5 rather than the 4. The 5 is newer technology, with a faster processor and seems to work better than the 4 - especially with the DJI Fly app.

That being said, I myself own a 5, and ordered THIS anti-glare screen. It seems to do a good job, and in no way affects the touch screen operation.

Just MY opinion.

Stay safe!!

There are several anti glare screens or shade covers that do a good job for the Ipad. What drone do you fly? A DJI smart controller or a DJI CrystalSky monitor is alos a good choice for brightness.

Cyborg, what brand tempered glass anti glare screen do you use?

I have the Ipad 4 Mini which I use with my Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2. It works great with the DJI Go 4 app, never had any issues with it. I put an anti glare screen on it (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149F5KK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and also bought a sun hood for it which works great. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076WW3SQN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for the information I also have a mavic pro and use a iPad mini 4

Reactions: SXViper03

Yeah. If you are able to. Just go for the mini 5. You won’t regret it.

Reactions: iaincaradoc
Cyborg, what brand tempered glass anti glare screen do you use?

The one I'm using isn't tempered glass, but the price was right.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna