DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini 5 capacity

Rchawks

Reactions
What advantages would a ipad mini 5 with 256gb provide drone use over the 64 gb version? I have a unopened ipad mini 5 with 64gb that I'm thinking of returning because amazon has posted the 256 gb version for 499. I seen this the day after the purchase. The reason I ask is because of possible use of a photo app to touch up or provide a better photos. Is the extra hundred worth the upgrade?

What advantage would the ipad mini 5 with 256gb provide with using for drones over the 64 gb version? I have a unopened ipad mini 5 with 64gb that I'm thinking of returning because amazon has the 256 gb on sale for 499. I seen this the day after the purchase. The reason I ask is because of possible use of a photo app to touch up or provide a better photo. Is the extra hundred worth the upgrade for drone use.
IMO...strictly for drone use, no. I‘d take that $100 and put it toward a personal cloud drive for photo/video storage (Buffalo 4 TB comes to mind). Then you can edit them from any device you want.

Reactions: Rchawks
What advantages would a ipad mini 5 with 256gb provide drone use over the 64 gb version? I have a unopened ipad mini 5 with 64gb that I'm thinking of returning because amazon has posted the 256 gb version for 499. I seen this the day after the purchase. The reason I ask is because of possible use of a photo app to touch up or provide a better photos. Is the extra hundred worth the upgrade?
Not for photos. iOS will upload them to iCloud when you run out of space and quickly download them when you need them. Video is a different story

Reactions: Rchawks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki