DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini 6 & DJI GO?

Ashdyer

Reactions
Anyone using this combo yet and can let me know if working?

My drone has been unusable this year due to not working with my S21 Ultra - I'm looking at buying a tablet, I may go for the mini 5 but understand its a few years old now...

which drone do you have? my s21 ultra works just fine with my MP2.

I also have IPAD Mini 5, Crystal Sky Ultra 7, and Triplatek 7, all work just fine.

Mini 5 works fine but will fade in bright sunlight when it gets hot. Many users seem happy with Tripltek which works well with all DJI drones. DJI loves to make their super controllers obsolete after a few years. First the Crystal Sky and now the original Smart Controller which does not work with the Mavic 3. Enter SC v2. I’m done buying Super Controllers from DJI. My graveyard is filling up.

I am using the iPad Mini 6 and it works great. I can even use the supplied USB-C cable as it reaches without problem

which drone do you have? my s21 ultra works just fine with my MP2.

I also have IPAD Mini 5, Crystal Sky Ultra 7, and Triplatek 7, all work just fine.
M2P.

Im in the UK - We have the Exynos chip here (Not Snapdragon) which doesnt work with the latest version of DJI GO (Which hasnt been updated since Sept 2020 and so assume it is EOL)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000