DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini 6th gen?

i am using ipad mini 5 and i dont have any issues with dji Fly app…..there shouldnt be any issues with ipad mini 6

Reactions: buddb55
There is an issue with the mini6 and a phantom 4 pro if I remember correctly. Have not heard of any other DJI products.

Hello

I've read some conflicting info on other sites - Is the iPad mini 6th generation compatible with the DJI fly app & the Air 3?
In my experience Ipads are not bright enough for most daytime light.The Tripletek sounds good.I'm still using a regular not Ultra DJI Crystal Sky(discontinued)that is easy to see in bright daylight.

In my experience Ipads are not bright enough for most daytime light.The Tripletek sounds good.I'm still using a regular not Ultra DJI Crystal Sky(discontinued)that is easy to see in bright daylight.
Find some shade, fly under an umbrella, from inside your car or truck, or get a sun screen. iPads work great everywhere except in direct sunlight, where they tend to also overheat, as you will, too! Shade is your friend!

Hello

I've read some conflicting info on other sites - Is the iPad mini 6th generation compatible with the DJI fly app & the Air 3?

When the iPad mini 6 was first released it was incompatible (I had an air2s at the time) for a while until a software update was released. Worked fine after that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas