DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini Sunhood with Etsy DJI Mavic Tablet Adapter

mr_stunning

Reactions
Hello fellow mavic pilots,

This is my first post on this forum and thought I would reach out to all of you and say hello... but I also have a question!

I just ordered my DJI Mavic Pro and am planning on using an iPad mini 4.

I purchased this tablet adapter from Etsy because I like that the tablet mounts *above* the controller but yet you can still see the controller display:
* Corrected link *
DJI Mavic 7-8" Tablet adapter

My question is this:

Does anyone have this mount and know of a compatible sunhood/shade that will work with it for the iPad mini 4?

Here are some of the sunhoods/shades I've found searching Amazon and elsewhere:

MINI Collapsible Molded iPad MINI Sun Shade and Privacy Hood Protective Case Sun Shield Sun Blocker Sun Protector Surf To Summit (MSS001)

Amazon.com: gouduoduo2018 Ipad Tablet Monitor Sun hood Sunshade for DJI Mavic pro Phantom 4 pro Inspire M600 DJI OSMO (L168): Electronics

Amazon.com : Powerextra 8.0 Inches Tablet Monitor Sunshade Hood for DJI Mavic pro, Inspire 1/2, Phantom 2 3 and Phantom 4/4 Pro Transmitters, Fit for iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Tab S2/3, Nexus Tab 7/8 : Electronics

I'd really appreciate your help or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaysjob
I bought this combo - "
BASSTOP Flexible Mavic Pro Cellphone Tablet Mount Holder
" and "
Run Shuangyu 7.9" FPV Tablet Pad Sunshade Sun Hood for DJ
" Together they cost me $27 on A mazon. Works pretty good so far, if a touch clumsy getting it set up, it's good once done though. Might seek a neck strap some day.

Oops, you’ve ordered already.

Hello fellow mavic pilots,

This is my first post on this forum and thought I would reach out to all of you and say hello... but I also have a question!

I just ordered my DJI Mavic Pro and am planning on using an iPad mini 4.

I purchased this tablet adapter from Etsy because I like that the tablet mounts *above* the controller but yet you can still see the controller display:
* Corrected link *
DJI Mavic 7-8" Tablet adapter

My question is this:

Does anyone have this mount and know of a compatible sunhood/shade that will work with it for the iPad mini 4?

Here are some of the sunhoods/shades I've found searching Amazon and elsewhere:

MINI Collapsible Molded iPad MINI Sun Shade and Privacy Hood Protective Case Sun Shield Sun Blocker Sun Protector Surf To Summit (MSS001)

Amazon.com: gouduoduo2018 Ipad Tablet Monitor Sun hood Sunshade for DJI Mavic pro Phantom 4 pro Inspire M600 DJI OSMO (L168): Electronics

Amazon.com : Powerextra 8.0 Inches Tablet Monitor Sunshade Hood for DJI Mavic pro, Inspire 1/2, Phantom 2 3 and Phantom 4/4 Pro Transmitters, Fit for iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Tab S2/3, Nexus Tab 7/8 : Electronics

I'd really appreciate your help or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Mike
I have the goduoduo one and it works great on the iPad Mini 4. Lightweight and folds up small.

I also have the PGYtech. Works great, just need to remember to put the shade on first before connecting the tablet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S