DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini, which one are you using?

iPad Mini 4 WiFi + Cellular. I use FreedomPop for the cell. It's free for 200MB data each month after I spent $10 on the sim. It's convenient to have data and GPS in the iPad. I've also dedicate the iPad for drone work so it is not cluttered with software and I only update the software when I have time to test it for compatibility. I also make sure the DJI app is the only app running.

iPad mini 3 but I turn of caching video and it’s never failed. It also has a speaker problem so I don’t get any annoying feedback which is ok as long as I spot error messages on screen. Sound works fine on headphones or Bluetooth

Favrison 7.9inch L168 Black FPV Phone Monitor Sun Shade Cover Tablets Pad Hood for DJI Phantom 4/3,Mavic Pro,Inspire,OSMO,M600 Monitor Remote Controller for IPad mini2/3/4,SamSung Galaxy Tab A/S2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07473LHNR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1KlpCbBPHN60R

I use this one from Amazon. It’s a folding hardboard, covered in PU plastic. Fits easily in my case and installs quick. There are several manufacturers of this type. Or you can fashion one yourself if you’re handy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom