DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad mount for mavic 2 pro controller

i have a 12.9 inch ipad pro width about 9 inch. i like to mount it on mavic 2 pro controller. anyone knows where i get buy one from. thank you
The two msinger linked to are nice, but way overpriced. There are plenty of iPad mounts available. You don't say where you're from, but the mounts can easily be found on Amazon and eBay.

This is the one I've been using for years with no complaints: Amazon.com: Skyreat Upgrade Aluminum-Alloy 4-12 Inches Foldable Tablet Ipad Mount Holder with Metal Nut Ring for Mavic 2 Pro,Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic Air/Pro/DJI Spark Remote Controller: Gateway

This is the one I've been using for years with no complaints
You've been using that with a 12.9" iPad Pro?

It can hold a device up to 7.48" wide. The 12.9" iPad Pro is 8.46" wide.

Reactions: voyager2019
You've been using that with a 12.9" iPad Pro?

It can hold a device up to 7.48" wide. The 12.9" iPad Pro is 8.46" wide.
My bad. I have the 11-inch Pro. But there's a lot of slack in the mount. I'll check when I get home.

I can vouch for the LifThor sif XXX. Received mine about 2 weeks ago and it holds the iPad pro 12.9" perfectly without obstructing your contact or view of the controller
Seems like the bracket mechanism in front would obstruct a windsurfer mounted over the antennas, which I always use for long distance signal stability. I do like being able to see both screens at the same time, but $85 seems a bit pricey for that benefit. I currently use the Skyreat one for $16 with an iPadPro, and the windsurfer still fits underneath and is unobstructed, but I can't see the RC screen or buttons at all!

I’ll vouch for the PolarPro flightdeck. I’m extremely pleased with mine. Very solid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki