DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mount

people rave about the mavmount. but me personally the Mini4 size just slides into the RC arms.
We 2nd these thoughts. You can get a mini 4 between the arms of the controller and the mav mount has been a big seller for us. There are also a lot of other 3D printed ones out there you can consider. Here is a link to MavMount if you have not seen it:

MavMount

The nice thing about MavMount is that is you ever change to CrystalSky you can just change the iPad holder to the CrystalSky mount ($29).

Here are some commonly used Mavic 2 remote controller mounts:

Hooshion or SKYREAT Extended (see it in action here)

Lekufee or SKYREAT Compact (see it in action here)

MavMount (see it in action here)

PolarPro FlightDeck (see it in action here)

View attachment 61537

PGYTECH (see it in action here)

LifThor (see it in action here)

Is there any reason to want to have the screen on the controller visible at all times? I noticed some holders block that view. I have an iPad Air 2.

Is there any reason to want to have the screen on the controller visible at all times?
The information on the remote controller screen is also available in DJI GO. I'm assuming most people don't use it since they are already looking at DJI GO.

It could definitely come in handy if your mobile device shuts off mid-flight. That shouldn't be a common occurrence though.

I second that emotion..Mike summed it up poyfictly. Thumbswayup

(Just look at that impressive signature! Easily readable, perfectly formatted...definitely another obsessive like someone else I know. <laughing> Just ribbin', Mike but I'm a stickler for such things, too.)

I have a MavMount and it can be setup a few different ways. This is how I have my Air2 mounted so the remote is still visible.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

Reactions: JDawg
This is how I have my Air2 mounted so the remote is still visible.

I have a slightly different brand of mount, but I have it set up the same way with my iPad Pro 9.7. I like to see the screen just because it's there :)

I don't use a neck strap and having the iPad down low allows me to spread out the weight by resting the bottom of the iPad on my wrists.

I use a neckstrap and still rest the iPad on my arms. The lanyard comes in handy if I need both hands. I can just let the rig hang and use both hands.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nilesh