DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad or phone?

Steveda30

Reactions
How many of you went back to just using your phone vs using a tablet? I use an ipad mini 5 but sometimes enjoy the brightness of my phone more.

I've been doing this for a long time and other than a device failure etc I don't use a phone as a viewing device. So much more Real Estate with an iPad.

Reactions: Steveda30
I like the Ipad mini 5 for its size and for the fact that I dont get interrupted by alerts while in flight. Putting it in airplane mode wasnt an option for me as i do need to still be connected to the world while flying. As far as brightness neither has been great. I just bought an antiglare/matte screen protector and a sunhood and that helps.

I like the Ipad mini 5 for its size and for the fact that I dont get interrupted by alerts while in flight. Putting it in airplane mode wasnt an option for me as i do need to still be connected to the world while flying. As far as brightness neither has been great. I just bought an antiglare/matte screen protector and a sunhood and that helps.
What screen protector did you get? I was thinking about going that route.

I use a HoodMan screen hood and it works GREAT!!

What screen protector did you get? I was thinking about going that route.
It was just an antiglare/matte one from Amazon. No big brand or anything. Just one with good reviews. That combined with a hood has been working for me. Additionally, I usually have to take off my sunglasses to see even better but mostly because they're polarized and polarized lenses make screens appear blurry.

im ipad mini 5 as well way better than phone ,,,,sun very rarely shows itself here anyway so no a big issue lol.....i have a cheap sunshade as well this combo works well for me for the last 18 months.

Reactions: Aerial West
I have the lifthor baldor ,solid but heavy and bulky ,but for travelling i use something like this...
Fit For DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone Accessories Tablet Mount Holder Bracket | eBay
weightless virtually and holds the ipad rock solid.
for the sun shade one like this
AIWOKE RC Drones Sun shade phone Tablet,Folding Monitor Sun Hood compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic Air 2/ Mavic Air Pro/Mini/Spark/Phantom/Osmo Remote Controller Accessories (L200 (9.7 inch)): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
both work superb.

How do you attach an iPad Mini to the Air 2S controller? What product do you use? Thx
This is the one I use. It works perfect and you don't need a different cable.

You may not have one but I’m sure one of your friends does. Printers are dirt cheap now.
I know no with one I'm afraid .like I said less than £5 why bother and its got a proper moulded finish unlike some of the 3d printed crap I've seen.im not saying it all is but 90% of what I've seen is not pretty.

I know no with one I'm afraid .like I said less than £5 why bother and its got a proper moulded finish unlike some of the 3d printed crap I've seen.im not saying it all is but 90% of what I've seen is not pretty.
Sorry you don’t know anyone, that’s too bad.

I use this one for my iPad mini 4 and it isn’t going anywhere and can use the cable that came with the remote. Oh, you can’t beat the price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique